Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guy's. What's one of your favorite past bikes. For me it would have been my new 1983 Honda CB1000 Regal Candy Brown.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would say my brand new 1983 Honda Magna 750. Great bike for the 10 years I had it before I moved on to a bigger bike. Man was that bike fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,490 Posts
My 1982 Honda CB 750F. Here's a picture with my youngest son.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I think it's tie between my first bike A 1973 RD350 and a 1974 Honda CB750four that I got about a decade later a very basic bike but lot of fun. Of course the Strat Deluxe rules.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
this is tough

once you have ridden one motorcycle
you want to ride all of them....

·
Registered
909 Posts
It's hard to decide between my previously owned '72 BMW R75/5, '70 Moto Guzzi V7 Ambassador, '83 Kaw KZ750E3 or any of my six or so Yam XS650s. Right now my favorite has to be Cordelia, my 2000 XL1200C, because although somewhat modern it's still an old tech simple bike with shitty suspension that gives me a five mile smile. I can't wait to take it on the trip out to Colorado in a few weeks.
https://youtu.be/vrACkqimfYA
(warning, the vid is strictly raw video footage... it's long and doesn't have any cool music and editing... and instead of mounting the camera to the helmet I decided to try mounting it on my shoulder for a different perspective)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts