Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

741 - 760 of 798 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,458 Posts

·
5,458 Posts
I know, I know, southern folks can't take the cold, at least this one. It was a tad chilly this morning on ride to work.

·
5,458 Posts
Was a little cool riding to work this morning. Pretty good difference between low and high. But at least I'm riding.

·
5,458 Posts
He's doing a good job down here. 70 degrees right now with sunshine. Here's looking out my warehouse doors, yes, I'm stuck at work.

·
2,503 Posts
An early spring or 6 more weeks of winter after Feb 2 - pretty much the same thing around here.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I will admit it has been a mild winter so far. Haven't had any temps here below zero this winter. It has been warmer here in Dec and Jan than it was in November. 75% of the days have been over average. I have had the classic out twice this winter when i usually never got the bike out. So i am giving the lord more credit than the ground hog. I know i just jinxed myself.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I will admit it has been a mild winter so far. Haven't had any temps here below zero this winter. It has been warmer here in Dec and Jan than it was in November. 75% of the days have been over average. I have had the classic out twice this winter when i usually never got the bike out. So i am giving the lord more credit than the ground hog. I know i just jinxed myself.
same here. lived in this area for 46 yrs and can't remember a winter when I was able to see grass thru most of January vs a couple of ft of snow. I hope spring isnt a repeat of November

·
2,503 Posts
Damn, that's cold even for here!

·
Registered
22 Posts
You are correct, except I am in my car going to my lake place in Grand Rapids MN for a fishing contest. It did warm up to about 8 degrees by noon at the start of the contest and no I didn’t win.

741 - 760 of 798 Posts