Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

761 - 780 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
You are correct, except I am in my car going to my lake place in Grand Rapids MN for a fishing contest. It did warm up to about 8 degrees by noon at the start of the contest and no I didn’t win.
Nobody wins at 8 degrees on the water/ice. Damn that's cold.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,458 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
32 here. Supposed to get a little warmer during the next week.
Snow on the ground is slowly starting to recede.
Roads are clear.
If we can get constant sunshine, we can get rid of this snow!
For every 50 miles south, it's 5 degrees warmer.
Hoping to go for a ride this weekend.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Road slug where in Idaho are you ? In Boise it's 47 and sunny now and should hit 52, I'm going riding!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Road slug where in Idaho are you ? In Boise it's 47 and sunny now and should hit 52, I'm going riding!
Idaho Falls.
I know I checked weather there!
Rub it in!

I want to do an overnight trip there on the bike soon.
The 20 / 26 route is a nice ride.
If I get up that way, I will give you a shout and meet up for a cup of coffee or something.

·
5,458 Posts
Ok, who road today to work with a colder temperature?

·
2,503 Posts
-28C with the wind chill (-18F) with snow. Nope. The windshield isn't going to help much.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I thought I was cold when I went out to smoke, it was 45F, you people are crazy, that is way I never went home after the Navy. I refuse to ever be that cold again. I won't even visit snow now that the kids are grown.
Suppose to be 60 by noon, we are riding over to Alabama today.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
60 by noon? 70* warmer than here. Just like summer by you we stay indoors. If we do venture outside you dress in the Staypuff Marshmallow Man style. Good thing the winds are light only -20 wind chills

·
5,458 Posts
One of y'all northern folk left the refrigerator door open again. This Texas boy had a chilly ride into work this morning. Shut that door!!!!

·
2,503 Posts
Sorry Les. Just trying to warm things up a bit up here. ;)

·
Registered
532 Posts
One of y'all northern folk left the refrigerator door open again. This Texas boy had a chilly ride into work this morning. Shut that door!!!!

View attachment 91784
Figured you should get some of this blustery weather. It's good for your complexion.
That's a heatwave. If I can get 36 degree weather, that would work for me as long as the sun is out!

761 - 780 of 798 Posts