Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whz

:cool: I am so Gald to see that after posting the video I have seen about 17 bikes with the lights. And Now that I have had them on. I live in Tampa,Fl and ride all over the place. I have had the Police behind me with NO Prob. They Like it as one told me he has been to many I didn't see the bike,as they hit the Bike. The light has so many modes,So modes will get you Pull Right Over. That's if you put it on the mode like the Police.I can tell you, I see that all drivers be hide me SEE ME :cool:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Silverstar

Dinger,

I have not replaced my lights yet but I see people talking about Slyvania Silverstar H3 & H4 bulbs at an auto parts store. They are expensive bulbs.

Dave

·
Registered
249 Posts
Can these work on vstar 1100 custom

where can i get more info, cost, installation info.

As a minimum, can i just change bulbs in my existing lights to get more light output

thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Silverstar Ultra

Vstar 23,
I think your 1100 takes a different bulb but should be no problem. If I remember right, you need a 9007.

Here is one on E Bay but your auto parts store should be able to cross your bulb if you go that route.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SYLVANIA-SILVERSTAR-ULTRA-NIGHT-VISION-9007-SU-2-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c533daa8aQQitemZ190375111306QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If you handle your bulb clean it with alcohol before you are finished. The oil on you hands will make a dark spot which will make the bulb go bad premature.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts