Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man has it been a cold/wet summer around here! As I'm sitting here getting ready for work it's a whoppin' 58 degrees out...IN AUGUST! Trees are already starting to turn just south of me, saw Canadian Geese already flying southish in their V formation and just the general smell and feel of fall in the air. They say another "Polar Vortex" forming and could see snow in October around here...WTH!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'm planning on riding until the snow flies this year. After the long winter last year I'm stopping until I positively have to.

·
Registered
894 Posts
It's 73 here right now. Very uncharacteristic August. But the riding is really nice right now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I agree it's been a very strange year. Bitter cold and tons of snow last winter and an unseasonably cool summer. I am hoping for a long autumn and late winter.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sorry guys this is my fault. Until last year when I started riding again we all had long hot summers. Now even here in Virginia the weather has been cooler, wetter, and last winter was really really white for these parts. Just something your gonna have to live with cause the bike is staying. I am however contemplating moving farther south, say Arizona.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts