Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which after marked exhaust do you recommend for the Road Star 1600? I like the deep rumble of the Vance and Hines Classic, but they are unfortunately not in production anymore. I do NOT like the hard/metallic sound of e.g. Raask pipes.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have an 04 1700, did the Yamaha Stage II on it, pipes, jet carb and K & N air filter. has a nice deep throaty rumble without being too loud. it also woke the bike up!, i have a friend with a 1600 and i love his bike also. he has V & H on his.:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Which after marked exhaust do you recommend for the Road Star 1600? I like the deep rumble of the Vance and Hines Classic, but they are unfortunately not in production anymore. I do NOT like the hard/metallic sound of e.g. Raask pipes.
Not being a jerk or trying to be the grammar patrol but the term you are looking for is aftermarket. Seriously do not take offense just read a thread on roadstarclinic about spelling and grammar mistakes.

BTW I have a set or Hard Krome Long shots and they sound great and are very loud.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts