Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
i just had the Barons ORK installed on my 2000 vstar 1100, I am using standard lines that came with the complete kit, it worked fine with my lindby engine guard/hwy bars. they seem to work ok, I think the cost of ORK was about 245.00 plus install.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
ork

I run a Baron ork. Have for several thousand(not as much as Doug) but have had no leaks or other problems. They look pretty sharp. By the way, they are very easy to install if you have changed your oil before w/o an ork. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking to purchase an ORK soon. What are you running? What size lines? Any problems? TIA[
/ QUOTE] I installed a Motorcycle enhancement ork kit,because the filter
istalls vertical, way simpler to change,also you can fill the filter
before installing and eliminate that few seconds of no oil in the
filter.

·
Registered
821 Posts
O.K. I give. What's an ORK?
I seriously don't know.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Oil Filter Relocation kit. It moves the filter from the stock location to the front of the bike on the 1100 so you don't have to remove the exhaust to change the filter.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I've got a "Phat Performance" ORK. I got this one because of the larger lines of 5/16". Uses the same spin-on filters as all the HDs, so they are readily available.

·
Registered
821 Posts
ahhh. Thanks DonDar.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Taboo correct me if I'm wrong but don't the 950's have a spin on already? The ORKs I referred are for 1100s.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Somebody read to much Tolkein and thought ORK sounded cool.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yes Fulltilt
The 950's don't need an ORK.
That's why I didn't know what one was.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts