·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nice 68 here in az nice to be out on the bike today. i ride a 07 roadliner

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm glad to hear someone got to ride today.
Me, I drove my truck 11 miles to work, and 11 miles back home.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey tice i live just outside of surprise az

·
Registered
71 Posts
I ride just about everyday it's above freezing. Around here, that is most of the time (norht of Seattle). Nothing like AZ or SoCal, but it is ride-able ;-)

·
Registered
456 Posts
I would have, if I had it out of storage! Got started on getting it ready for the season today! Oil is drained and tomorrow night I will pull the exhaust and change the filter, then start the cleaning.:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
I had a good ride and took these pics. Behind "La Madrugada"is the pyramids of the Sun and Moon, located N.E. of Mexico City about 25 miles. Oops, got my finger, too.

La Madrugada is one year old this Month. She turned over 15,000 miles with almost 12,000of them in Mexico. She likes it here and runs like a top. She got new brakes, all three sets, over the weekend so that is why she wanted totake a spin today.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Jealous

Alright guys knock it off. It ain't fare and quit rubbing it in.You Az boys remember one thing, when we're riding your stuck behind an ac unit.I'm glad someone is keeping the economy going by burning up some fossil fuel. I wish I could be doing my part. Ride on boys be safe and keep the shiny side up.:)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
It will be very tempting here tomorrow as the weather girl said we may see 60 degrees. A very unusual February for this neck of the woods. Almost every day since mid january has seen temps above freezing and many days getting into the 40's. Now, about the salt and sand on the roads here,,,,,,,ya, that's gotta go first.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Went for a short (5 miles or so) ride yesterday, had to try out the new brake pads.:D It made it up to almost 38, and this morning I had to shovel the end of the driveway out (stupid plow) before I could leave for work.:mad:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well I rode to the shop got my front tire put on, then went on the journey of the unknown, it was 34 when I started out and is now about 60 and gonna be in the 70's tomorrow!!! Hows that for Oklahoma weather!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Alright guys knock it off. It ain't fare and quit rubbing it in.You Az boys remember one thing, when we're riding your stuck behind an ac unit.I'm glad someone is keeping the economy going by burning up some fossil fuel. I wish I could be doing my part. Ride on boys be safe and keep the shiny side up.:)
Lol!!! The tires on my car will dry rot from no use begining here in a month!!!!:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
It's nice to see we are all getting them out and ready for the year. Sunday was around 50*F, so I pulled mine out, gave it a thorough cleaning, and rode about 20 miles with the wife.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'm still thinking about riding mine. Does that count. Oh I walked by it in the garage. Is that close enough to call it a ride?Oh come on Mr.Sun.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts