Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, 1982 XS650 Heritage Special
3,212 Posts
If you guys ever plan a Ride to Gettysburg again, there is a great Cigar Lounge (part-time job for me) on the square, right across from the Blue and Gray. I'd meet up with ya.
I'll let you know once I get one of my bikes back into service.

Reactions: turnz

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'd be interested in joining in with something, but don't make plans around me. My free time is very limited.

·
Registered
2007 VStar 1300
855 Posts
AND.....the first Sunday of April through October, the American Legion Post in Ephrata, PA does a motorcycle breakfast....usually tons of bikes / people to look at. The breakfast isn't the best but it raises funds for the AL. I go once / twice a year.

Also, same deal in Lawn, PA to support their fire company. Third Sunday in May - June - July - Aug. July 18 in next up. August 15 after that. 0700 - 1100 5596 Elizabethtown Rd. Palmyra, PA 17078. Never been, but have 8/18 penciled in on my calendar.

·
Registered
2007 Road Star, 2009 Stratoliner, 2016 FJR1300
21 Posts
Seems like all the other regions get some attention, but this one hasn't been touched in a year. Wondering why that is.

I live in South Philadelphia, but my garage is on the western outskirts of the city in Lansdowne.

Who's out there?
Cause its cold wet rainy and snowy most of the year

·
Registered
87 Posts
I live in Port Richmond. I have a garage around the corner from me. Havent been riding much in the last 2 years. Hope to do some more riding this year.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Western Maryland about two hours from Gettysburg, one hour from Shanksville Flight 93 memorial. Pretty nice riding in that area, at the right time of year.

Reactions: Boog

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, 1982 XS650 Heritage Special
3,212 Posts
I live in Port Richmond. I have a garage around the corner from me. Haven't been riding much in the last 2 years. Hope to do some more riding this year.
I wished I had a garage even if it was around the corner.

Western Maryland about two hours from Gettysburg, one hour from Shanksville Flight 93 memorial. Pretty nice riding in that area, at the right time of year.
It is indeed beautiful riding up there. I haven't been to the Gettysburg Bike week for a few years now but I do enjoy that area; especially Mister Ed's Elephant Museum & Candy Emporium.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts