Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my BRAND NEW 09 RoadStar. Its just a black RS, however it is chromed out from the bottom of the forks to the top of the handle bars I mean everything. My Harley buddies cant understand why Yamaha came with so much chrome and theirs didnt. Anyway I went to another Dealer yesterday and they had a red 09 and it didnt have all of the chrome and I was wondering why. they both were basic bikes with no add ons (bags, windows or backrest). I thought the only difference in models were factory add ons.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well all that chrome stands out on the black bike. Got me some pipes, backrest and highway bars on the way now. cant wait to get a little pop out of this thing.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well you know the old saying " if it don't go then chrome it". LOL. The hd guys have to pay through the back side to chrome thier bikes out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jealousy.
what kind of pipes and bars are you getting?
Cobra slip on slash outs, and the fatty bars with a cobra backrest for the wife. My wife is great on the first day she said a back rest and pipes come first. dont ya love a lady like that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts