Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I did some searching Keith and cannot find anything directly except for the Generic Wikipedia Pages. However, the 1300 does share some common things not all mind you but maybe able to help in some areas. It would be nice to see this page do maybe a combined 950/1300 Wiki if there was enough input. That being said, maybe the site can help or offer some direction;

V Star 1300 Wiki / FrontPage

Maybe someone else out there knows of a Wiki that directly pertains to the 950.

Bill

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I can tell you that it all starts by somebody grabbing the ball and running with it. It's one hell of a lot of work and takes a huge amount of thankless time with countless complaints, criticisms and insults.

That's why not much gets done. I took over the V Star 1100 KB when it is just a collection of items with no search and a structure that was confusing. I converted it to the Wiki format all by myself. I'm not saying it is perfect by any means....but it gets the job done. I'm on every forum and FaceBook site every day making sure I'm not missing anything important...so the hours never end. It's far from perfect...there are many broken links and other issues....and absolutely no one has ever stepped forward to offer to help, not that it would be expected.

My suggestion is that if you want one.....start now. In 5 years or so you'll have something fairly solid....in 10 years it will be an awesome resource.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts