Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to get some ideas from the gang here...
i don't ride with a passenger (or if i do, very rarely). what do you think does the bike look better with or without?

thanks in advance...

·
Registered
45 Posts
leave it on,it looks like a nice backrest(does it support your back)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey hemidan.....
it appears to create a nice lower back support. i haven't ridden with it on yet but will this week and will know if it helps:D

just wondering if folks thought it looks ok or too fat with the rear seat on....
thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey hemidan.....
it appears to create a nice lower back support. i haven't ridden with it on yet but will this week and will know if it helps:D

just wondering if folks thought it looks ok or too fat with the rear seat on....
thanks
Comfort before looks....;)
I guess......I just order the mustang with back rest and passenger seat with stk.backrest,so I'm gonna have 2 backrests on mine soon,and as long as its comfortable I dont care what it looks like....kind of...:eek:

seriously,I think yours looks good either way

·
Registered
894 Posts
If it was all fender, I'd say the single seat if two up riding isn't your thing. That black support deters somewhat from the looks but at least it doesn't look too unnatural.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it was all fender, I'd say the single seat if two up riding isn't your thing. That black support deters somewhat from the looks but at least it doesn't look too unnatural.
i agree with the saddlebag strap...i have it covered with a fender bib that looks just ok...i'm thinking to put the bib back on
and maybe find a rear fender rack

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I think bigger bags, a bib and solo rack would make things look better. The big back seat, fat tank and small bags look out of balance. That is to me.
yah, have decided the seat has to go, and i think i want a seat rail as well as a fender rack over a bib....perhaps the rear pillion is sale-able (lol)
and yah on the bags...i want some bigger rigid hard bags...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts