Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
We are very fortunate to have some of the most exciting roads to run on, and I bet most of us are busy running them! It would be nice if more of us took a little time to write up our adventures to let others know which roads have something special to offer. I hope to add something here once I get my bike on the road, but right now it's maintenance and upgrade time.

LOL, wouldn't you know I posted this in the wrong section. I'm in the SE, but I'm willing to bet this applies to the US East Central just as well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I live in Philadelphia. Love to go riding when I can. Ride with a group from meet up and also from facebook. Most of them have Harleys but I dont hold that against them. Would love to meet up with some other metric riders sometime this summer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am here in the Central/Western New Jersey area. I get down to Philly often but haven't been there on my bike yet. Ride with the local PolarBear club all over NJ/NY/PA....just upgraded to my VStar 950 from 250 a few months ago...headed south this weekend for a multiday trip.

Love to meet up with any of you who are in the Central NJ area or really the tri-state NJ/PA/NY

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would love to meet some other riders in the upper Montgomery Co. Md area who would like to get together once or twice a month for rides. Did a ride Saturday with my son from Manassas to Fredericksburg Va and it was one of the best rides I've been on. Lots of shaded roads (temps in the 90s) rolling hills and too many curves/switchbacks to count.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts