Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reinstalled a set of stock exhausts on my '06 Stratoliner, replacing the V&H pipes, and I am looking for the two cables that attach the ExUp valve to the actuator servo. As these have a price point verging on the latest price of an ounce of gold, I am looking if anyone has a pair lying around collecting dust.

P/N's 1D7-1133E-00, 1D7-133F-00

I'll be posting the V&H in another posting.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on what you are asking. $50.00 plus postage if they are in good condition. More if you can assist me in moving the V&H 2 into 1.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ill check to see if i have them, they should be attached to my spare exhaust. I would offer a flat trade for your VH but way to far to ship.

·
Registered
40 Posts
OH damn sorry but i don't have a spare of those :( I would say they should be easy to find, but nobody sells it with when they sell their stock pipes they usually just tuck them up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. Mine are gone. But I will get in under there with a strong light and look again. Once the temperature gets up to +5 C again
Cheers M8

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have both. $50.00 + shipping and they are yours. :)
They are in good shape and less than a year old.
PM me, if you are still interested.

·
Registered
149 Posts
IF you still need em let me know there hanging still onto my bike and dont use nor need em, if you can figure out the shipping from Laredo, TEXAS zipcode 78046 , and what carrier u want to use either United Stated Postal Service, UPS, or Fedex there yours . :D Cheers mate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts