Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

WTB: OEM Risers for Vstar 1100

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  CanadianMohawk 
#1 ·
Hey; Looking for a set of OEM risers for a star 1100. Anyone have any collecting dust? Thx in advance.

#2 ·
Got a set. Took a while to find them. They are yours for free, you pay postage from zip 77449. They are in pretty good shape, I would rate 9 out of 10. I might be wrong but isn't postage pretty high going to Canada? I'm going to the meet and greet next week and a few Canadian forum members will be there. Maybe one of them will bring them back to Canada with them and mail them to you, just an idea. Let me know pretty quick, I'm leaving Thursday morning.

#3 ·
Awesome!

Shipping to Canada is about the same a shipping within Canada, which is pricey in comparison to what I understand shipping within the US is. Lol. Mostly as long as its not shipped with UPS, its not terrible.

Shall I send you $25USD for shipping or do you want to go get a USPS shipping quote to K2S 1J8?

#4 ·
The USPS website gave me this for our zip and postal code and a 1lb item:

First-Class Package International Service™️**

Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"
Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"

Value of contents can not exceed $400.00

Normal Delivery Time

$17.25

Varies by destination

#5 ·
Sounds good. I've got a lot on my agenda right now getting ready for my trip. Plus I'm working everyday until Thursday. Can I mail it to you when I get back? I front postage and PM you my address for repayment when done.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.