Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a while on eBay, not really finding anything. Prefer used. Thanks.

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have one that came with my 98 650 custom.
I can take some pictures of it if it will fit your newer bike.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I don't think a 98 model will fit a 2011 model. They has some 99 models on eBay pretty cheap but it was not compatible with my model.
Could I be wrong guys?

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't think a 98 model will fit a 2011 model. They has some 99 models on eBay pretty cheap but it was not compatible with my model.
Could I be wrong guys?

Thanks,
Todd
This listing on Amazon says it fits 98-2012 customs:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Backrest-Yamaha-1998-2012-V-Star-Custom/dp/B008D6NT6A/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1350911595&sr=8-7&keywords=v-star+650+sissy+bar[/ame]

I can take pictures and measurements after work tonight.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you. If only they would accept paypal............

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here is a link to a zip with pics so you can get an idea of size, hole spacing, etc. It isn't in perfect shape and I can take closer pics if needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ixm0zn1kk78po7/ckaZsrJv_l

I used a zip file in my dropbox account so the pictures would stay big enough to read the tape measure.

Send me a PM if you are interested and we can figure out a price or some sort of trade.

Thanks.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want it but no one told me if it will fit the 2011 model. I didnt want to buy anything that wont fit my bike.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just checked a few accessory shops and ebay listings and it looks like it will fit, but take a look at the measurements in the pictures and then measure your bike to see if it looks like it will line up.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Will not fit my '02 650 Classic. I just checked the holes, mine are 8 1/2" on center, yours look like about 7 3/8" o.c. Thanks anyhow!:)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sissy bar found. Please delete thread.

Thanks,
Todd

1 - 15 of 15 Posts