Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Laid my bike down last friday. I'm scratched up but ok. Putting out a feeler for parts that I now need to repair bike. I'm looking for used OEM parts

Windshield

Right side:
front turn signal
muffler/heat guard
front brake cylinder

Thats it for now. Hoping to get a list from the repair shop later this week and will amend this list.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the stock mufflers off of a '06 1100. They look pristine, light scratching on the underside of the lower pipe. Send me a PM. I'm sorry to hear the bike was laid down, but YOU'RE okay, which is worth 1,000 bikes.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
UPDATE: Flo came through for me! :) (progressive insurance) And within 24 hours, I have the check.

Every thing is fully covered better than I expected. They are refunding the tow charge, reimbursing for my helmet and boots and replacing everything that was damaged plus they found things that even the mechanic and I overlooked. Insurance is paying full list/labor on everything so other than mechanical, I'll replace with custom parts for about the same amount. I do like this company.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Good to hear you are ok and insurance came through!

I have medium and tall windshields and brackets that go on a 2009 V-Star 1300, don't know if they will work on the 1100 ... also, lower wind flaps; it's posted in the FS section.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to hear you are ok and insurance came through!

I have medium and tall windshields and brackets that go on a 2009 V-Star 1300, don't know if they will work on the 1100 ... also, lower wind flaps; it's posted in the FS section.
Thanks but they've (shop) already ordered the parts they for the repair which includes the windshield.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was impressed with the service. Calls were returned very promptly and they treated me as if I were a friend they were helping rather than a 'customer.'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts