Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... New here and i just purchased an 08 Stratoliner that has a corbin 1 piece seat. I love the seat but I was also hoping to have the original front seat since I think the bike looks really cool with just a solo seat. Anybody got a front seat they would sell me for a good price?

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Biggins... Decided to go another route. Thank you very much for the offer though! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
You willing to sell the Corbin?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You willing to sell the Corbin?
Yes actually I am. I was getting ready to put it on ebay. It's a Corbin Dual Tour saddle. It is in perfect condition but does not have the heat option. It has the built in driver & passenger backrest connections but the previous owner did not buy either. It is really a comfortable seat especially for taller riders (6' and above)

The seat lists for $479 but I thought $300 + shipping would be fair.

http://www.corbin.com/yamaha/ylnrdt.shtml

Here is a picture of it on my bike. I have others if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
291 Posts
Tomb... I have an almost "New" Vintage Solo Mustang seat/ back rest and Vintage passenger seat in black off my Liner. I am not using it, still in the Mustang shipping boxes. New it cost over $700.00 I'd be willing to let it go "CHEAP", if your interested. I am in Ohio, PM me...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Stratoliner Seat

I have just the front seat off of a 2010 Stratoliner Deluxe--they are all the same. If you are still looking PM me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts