Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On April 3 my wife was t-boned by a Toyota on her way to work. Now that she's recovering nicely, I want to get her bike back together for her. Our budget is mostly nonexistent, but maybe someone here has these parts and would like to get them out of their garage and let them go cheap.

We need a front fender, a highway bar (she had a Lindby, but we don't have the money for another of those, so any brand bar is OK), and a tank.

If anyone has these parts or can provide a lead to them We will be very grateful.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad she's recovering. Won't insurance put the bike back together?

The money we got from the insurance is going to pay rent and buy food, as neither of has an income at this time. Hopefully, there will be something left of the money the other driver's insurance will pay, along with our under-insured motorist coverage, but until all that is settled we're on a really tight budget.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a **** load of custom parts, check out my stuff on craigslist Vancouver BC Canada
including a tank thats never seen gas, highway bars ,silverado and plain seats, sissy bar, drivers back rest signal lights, no reasonable offer refused, plus if theres something you want that you don't see ask me . Gary

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a **** load of custom parts, check out my stuff on craigslist Vancouver BC Canada
including a tank thats never seen gas, highway bars ,silverado and plain seats, sissy bar, drivers back rest signal lights, no reasonable offer refused, plus if theres something you want that you don't see ask me . Gary
A link to your listing would have been nice. How much do you want for the tank and hi-way bars?

·
Registered
23 Posts
300 plus shipping, I posted this stuff about a month ago,and I was just now checking and its down expired I guess, but if you want I can send you pics, the tank is still in the original box,its black with stripes near the bottom. the highway bars are used but like new, moved my boards ahead 4 inches so they don't fit. Still looking for a setup if someone here knows what will work. anyway bars like these sell for just over a hundred bucks on ebay, the tank is over 700 new, and it is new. So I don't think 300 for both is a bad price, if you want just the tank it will still cost you 300, cuz I'm basicly just throwing the bars in, if you want just the bars , somewhere around 40 plus shipping

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
300 plus shipping, I posted this stuff about a month ago,and I was just now checking and its down expired I guess, but if you want I can send you pics, the tank is still in the original box,its black with stripes near the bottom. the highway bars are used but like new, moved my boards ahead 4 inches so they don't fit. Still looking for a setup if someone here knows what will work. anyway bars like these sell for just over a hundred bucks on ebay, the tank is over 700 new, and it is new. So I don't think 300 for both is a bad price, if you want just the tank it will still cost you 300, cuz I'm basicly just throwing the bars in, if you want just the bars , somewhere around 40 plus shipping
Do you have an idea of what shipping would be for the tank and bars to Las Vegas, NV?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts