Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought myself a 2002 Midnight Star last September. I used to have a 2000 V-Star Classic, but I had to sell for house down payment. Real excited about riding a Yamaha again!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the 4M ramz! Can you post a picture of that bike? I'd love to see a picture. You'll find this to be a great spot. Lots of very knowledgable folks (not me) that are happy to help.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bought myself a 2002 Midnight Star last September. I used to have a 2000 V-Star Classic, but I had to sell for house down payment. Real excited about riding a Yamaha again!
Welcome to the forum. We are glad that you've joined with us here. 2000 V-Star Classic is really a good one and really worth it.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Yep, we are gonna require some pictorial evidence my friend. As the Borg would say, resistance is futile.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Now see what happened, I thought you were talking about a vstar 1100 so I said I own one, but you USED to own a vstar 1100 and now have the roadstar.

If only there was some way to post a picture so these kind of misunderstandings wouldn't happen . . . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pictures are coming

Pictures are on the way! Just found directions on uploading them. Bike is pretty much stock so I will be having plenty of questions on mods! Thanks for all the welcoming posts!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts