Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
XENA XZZ6L-SS ALARM DISC LOCK 56-9667

$39 Shipped.

Fits virtually any scooter or motorcycle with disc brakes. High-grade 6 mm steel push-down locking pin and freeze-spray resistant and pick-resistant key and barrel. No tools required - except for changing the battery. Batteries usually last about a year. Lock weighs only 418 grams so you can put it in your pocket and take it with you wherever you travel. I got this in a box of parts I purchased and have no need. However, I tested it and it works well.

Xena XZZ6L Disc Lock
High-grade mono-block alloy construction and piercing alarm make the XZZ6L a remarkably effective way to protect your motorbike or scooter.

Lock: Fits virtually any scooter or motorbike, with a high-grade mono-block alloy construction and a 6-mm steel push-down locking pin. Ice-spray proof and pick proof key and barrel.

Alarm: Shock and motion sensors linked to a sophisticated microprocessor trigger a 120 dB alarm powered by a single CR2 long-life Lithium battery. All electronics are housed in a replaceable alarm module -- no tools required. Self-arming, with no on-off switch, re-sets to armed mode within 15 seconds

Features:
1 5/8" (42 mm) throat width
1/4" (6 mm) diameter hardened steel locking pin
High-nickel-content stainless steel body
Push-down locking system
Ice spray-proof and key barrel
Included Items:
(1) Disc lock
(3) Keys
(1) Alarm module removal key
State-of-the-art disc locks feature motion and shock sensor that trigger a warning siren when bike is disturbed
Includes 2 keys for the lock, 1 laser-etched key code lock tool, an Allen wrench for changing batteries, and 2 extra brand-new CR2 batteries

1 - 2 of 2 Posts