Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,019 Posts
Please keep us updated on how they work. Sounds like you got a great gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,504 Posts
Yes please keep us informed on their effectiveness. I'm going to need a new pair of winter gloves after this season and was thinking of battery powered electric gloves.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got a pair of heated Gerbing gloves for Xmas. With Diabetes and being 63, I needed help keeping warm. Can’t wait to try them in spring.

Bob
Sounds like a great gift! Do those use their own rechargeable batteries or use standard AA/AAA type cells? Contemplated getting something like that myself. Also considered some handlebar type muffs after reading some content here.

·
Super Moderator
4,504 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
... Do those use their own rechargeable batteries or use standard AA/AAA type cells?...
That's a good question. If they used standard sizes like AA, AAA, 18650 or CR123A that would be cool since Li-ion replacements in those sizes are readily available.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Minus 30 celsius wednesday morning. Luckily, the weather is warming up slightly. We have been having minus 25 C every day for over a month. We will be getting -15 to -20 C in the coming days.
Heated gloves are a good option for me. I also have diabetes and ordinary winter gloves would not warm up my hands when driving around town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts