Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've broken a spotlight's lens and can't find a replacement for it. Does anybody here knows what could it be? I don't know what exact part number is as it came with a bike, but the rest of tuning was original (OEM), so this spotlight might be too. Visible markings on the remaining bulb says: "JC Enterprises F01" and below: "E13 H3 020939". Googling so far revealed only that H3 is a halogen bulb type, no mention of JC Enterprises spotlight/bulb. Bike: XVS1100 Classic/Silverado made in 2007. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've broken a spotlight's lens and can't find a replacement for it. Does anybody here knows what could it be? I don't know what exact part number is as it came with a bike, but the rest of tuning was original (OEM), so this spotlight might be too. Visible markings on the remaining bulb says: "JC Enterprises F01" and below: "E13 H3 020939". Googling so far revealed only that H3 is a halogen bulb type, no mention of JC Enterprises spotlight/bulb. Bike: XVS1100 Classic/Silverado made in 2007. Thank you in advance.
Try looking for "passing lamp lens". I did a quick search, but did not find any replacement lenses. It looks like you have to buy as a complete set. But you may have luck if you dig a bit deeper for it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-STR-4WM35-50-EA-Custom-Tri-Bar-Passing/dp/B007CMQA6M). If somebody else need it, the exact match part number is STR-4WM35-50-EA. Couldn't find lens only, this one is full housing (reflector + lens), but still cheaper than buying the whole lightbar.

P.S. thanks pauli466 for correcting me, searching "driving lights" instead of "spot lights" led me to this discovery. As for non-native speaker, it's hard to distinguish between such terms.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts