Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2021 Yamaha Star Venture Transcontinental Touring Motorcycle - Photo Gallery, Video, Specs, Features, Offers, Inventory and more

I just saw this in an email from Yamaha. I wonder if they've made any improvements, I'm not to crazy about the white color. Supposedly they offer the Impact Blue also, but neither available to end of 2020. You would have thought they might bring out a new Eluder now if they were going to. Makes me wonder if the 2018 Eluder is a one and done motorcycle. I guess that back when the Eluder came out it was announced separately at a later date, have to wait and see.

·
Registered
28 Posts
2021 Yamaha Star Venture Transcontinental Touring Motorcycle - Photo Gallery, Video, Specs, Features, Offers, Inventory and more

I just saw this in an email from Yamaha. I wonder if they've made any improvements, I'm not to crazy about the white color. Supposedly they offer the Impact Blue also, but neither available to end of 2020. You would have thought they might bring out a new Eluder now if they were going to. Makes me wonder if the 2018 Eluder is a one and done motorcycle. I guess that back when the Eluder came out it was announced separately at a later date, have to wait and see.
Looks sharp in white!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts