Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bought / have / are using this replacement seat for the 950? anyone have any info on this model?

·
Registered
778 Posts
What does it look like?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply tonyd, but i have the wrong model seat mentioned...i am not interested in the stiletto...i am looking for a seat like ultimate solo, and i got the names switched. i have read many of your replies, and your advise is pretty much on the mark. what i need is some info on whether any comfortable seat like the ultimate is compatible with the tubular rear fender rack.

·
Registered
778 Posts
thanks for the reply tonyd, but i have the wrong model seat mentioned...i am not interested in the stiletto...i am looking for a seat like ultimate solo, and i got the names switched. i have read many of your replies, and your advise is pretty much on the mark. what i need is some info on whether any comfortable seat like the ultimate is compatible with the tubular rear fender rack.
The ultimate has the most comfortable ride for the longest time, for sure. No, biggie we all have typos. Do you know who makes your rack and how far into the driver seat does it protrude now?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts