Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

How many days to meet and have fun? Please, vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,608 Posts
I’m going to vote for 5 days counting travel days there and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith would make be difficult. 😄

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
I understand, I think a minimum of three days together at the Inn would be great, there’s still a lot to do there, just my take though. Besides we’d get more time to show Les how we do it in the Southeast and give him enough time to bring us some famous Texas BBQ beef ribs!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I understand, I think a minimum of three days together at the Inn would be great, there’s still a lot to do there, just my take though. Besides we’d get more time to show Les how we do it in the Southeast and give him enough time to bring us some famous Texas BBQ beef ribs!

Excellent idea Keith! If Les brings BBQ, I’m off the hook as “grillmaster”! 😁

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Can we say contest on? Lol. Whatcha think Les? I was trying to take the ‘grillmaster’ pressure off of ChiefGunner so he and Michelle can enjoy the twisties around Waynesville.

·
Super Moderator
4,608 Posts
Can we say contest on? Lol. Whatcha think Les? I was trying to take the ‘grillmaster’ pressure off of ChiefGunner so he and Michelle can enjoy the twisties around Waynesville.

Unfortunately I'm not into grilling. I know some of the best BBQ places in Texas and will more than happy to take you to them. I leave the cooking up to the experts, so I can enjoy their masterpieces.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Excellent idea Keith! If Les brings BBQ, I’m off the hook as “grillmaster”! 😁
Nope, you're not, Tony! We will have a "grillmaster" contest: Carolina Mad Fires vs Texas Grill Bulls! Lol
Sounds interesting! Maybe if we get someone from California they can be “California Bad Fires”! Of course I have a hunch EVERYTHING will be cooked WELL DONE!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

Unfortunately I'm not into grilling. I know some of the best BBQ places in Texas and will more than happy to take you to them. I leave the cooking up to the experts, so I can enjoy their masterpieces.
Oh cool! In that case I DEFINITELY want a cook off with Les. 😁

·
Super Moderator
4,608 Posts
If you can boil water (I can't), I conceed. But I still say Texas has the best BBQ. 😀

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
If you can boil water (I can't), I conceed. But I still say Texas has the best BBQ. 😀
Without a doubt, that is a FACT Les! Been through Texas a few times on rides and they DO have the most awesome BBQ, not to mention some of the nicest folk you’d ever meet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts