Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Day, I got an early check in (1:00) because Red Bluff was 105 Friday. Once I checked in I went out to grab a few beers and some food then hunkered down. These are of me hunkering down, Half way point where I poured A bottle of water into my helmet, The reason I stay at Motel 6 the shower is over my head (6'4) instead of my chest, The room and the hot ride first aid kit. I will post videos and pictures as I get time to upload them

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
I'm wishing I was able to join you on this but you know the story. And, it looks like the reins might be coming off soon.

It was a hot weekend, hopefully you had a good time. We're looking forward to pictures when you're able to get to them.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,636 Posts
Looks like fun so far. Looking forward to the rest of pictures and videos. glad you made it back safe and sound.

·
Super Moderator
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
While I kick back I want to double check all the cameras have a full charge. Nikon uses AA's no problem I have extras. Point and shoot fully charged. Pull out my new Winbook charger and and the plug does not fit the Winbook... Bummer. Now I have to worry about video charge for the whole weekend. Maybe thirteen hours of riding all told. So a whole lot of short videos, I thought a few were longer than they were. Here are some pics of 36 I will pound out a few videos tonight or Saturday

·
6,636 Posts
Great pictures. Weather looks great, not a cloud in the sky. You picked a good time to go.

·
6,636 Posts
All are really good, I like them a lot. Really liked the scenery on the last one. I personally like the shorter videos, guess I've got a short attention span. ?. Now put some music with it.

·
Super Moderator
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Music? Posting videos with music is like walking and chewing gum. Can't do it yet. I wanted to save the charge for The Ave. The next one reminded me of your commute Les totally loose gravel.https://youtu.be/MK2_ERjfWK4

·
6,636 Posts
Music? Posting videos with music is like walking and chewing gum. Can't do it yet.
Now you know how I felt when I was first uploading my videos. I'm sure you will fiquire it out. You were the first to request music on my videos and just wanted to repay you. ???

1 - 20 of 67 Posts