Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone is gonna have to help me with this. It was a damn funny video I wanted to post...I somehow got the frame to post but not the content! And when I use the "youtube" button it comes out way wrong.

·
Registered
422 Posts
OK wart, since you seem to know what your doing how about sharing your wealth of knowledge with the rest of us and post a tutorial on "HOW TO POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO"

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK wart, since you seem to know what your doing how about sharing your wealth of knowledge with the rest of us and post a tutorial on "HOW TO POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO"
+1 on that. I tried for a whole day. It's funny how my simple test bed has become a breeding ground for your laughs! :D:D

Me can't figure it out!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I first tried to embed the default you tube link given (the one FarmallDanZil posted) but it didn't work. The next thing I did was select the "long link" option and used that url and it worked.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I first tried to embed the default you tube link given (the one FarmallDanZil posted) but it didn't work. The next thing I did was select the "long link" option and used that url and it worked.
I get paid to work on freaking computers but I hate PCs. I guess when the computers you work on are the size of a fridge you lose the ability to do things like this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts